- Android application of charaka samhitha sampurna ( with english translation)
- Android Application of Medicinal Plants for Ayurveda Students
- LOHASAVAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- LODHRASAVAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- KUTAJARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- KUMARYASAVAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- KHADIRARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- KANAKASAVAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- JIRAKADYARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- DURALABHARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- DRAKSHARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- DHANWANTARARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- DEVADARVYARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- DASAMULARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- DANTYARISHTAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- CHITRAKASAVAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- CHAVIKASAVAM (Gulmachikitsa) Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- Ayurvedic Treatment for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
VAAJIKARANA AND VAAJIKARANA THERAPY
Vajikaran is the to the Science of aphrodisiacs. This word consists of two words i.e. Vaj meaning shukra or potency (sexual vigor) thus giving the whole term the meaning of the branch that deals with various aspects of sexual desire. Vajikaran doesn't contradict the abstaining from sex i.e. the brahmacharya but believes that sex is a means to procreation thus vajikaran serves the purpose of purushartha chatushtaya by helping to procreate sustainable species.
Who should have Vajikarana?
Age group (between 16 to 70 years)
Importance (with the exception of hereditary or traumatic impotence.)
Frequent indulgence in sex.
Shukra Kshay (oligo spermia)
Who should avoid Vajikarana?
Before 16 years and after 70 years of age.
Duratma (evil minded people)
Traumatic and hereditary impotence
Stree (female) is the greatest of all the vajikaran Dravya as said by charakh. Before vajikaran, pancha karma therapy is essential. Vajikaran is good for health and influence mental health also and psyche (mind) is considered as the origin of momentum for sexual desire. Mana (mind) is also called as manoj in Sanskrit. Thus it can be utilized for treating disorders of the mind for e.g. depression.
Vajikaran thus deals not only with modes of increasing sexual vigor but also psychosomatic disorders.
Increasing Libido through ayurveda
Special consultations for low libido
(analysis of libido on ayurveda principles)
The alternative treatment adopted in ayurveda to increase libido, quality and quantity of semen, duration of hard erection and to treat male infertility effectively is known as VAAJIKARANA
VAAJIKARANA THERAPY LEADS TO:
Potency to produce offspring.
Increased duration of hard erection.
Increase Libido kit
Increases the male libido, erection time, hardness, quantity of semen and sperm count.Controls premature ejaculation. A best remedy for male infertility.
Many preparations which increase libido have been illustrated in Ayurveda.
Here we have selected few libido increasing preparations from classical therapies illustrated by CHARAKA, SUSHRUTA and VAGBHATA, which can be prepared at home very easily using the ingredients that are available on kitchen shelves. The formulae to prepare ayurvedic medicines at home will be provided in order to propagate the benefits of Ayurvedic medicines.
INCREASE LIBIDO:- In Ayurveda the treatment that is adopted to increase libido is called "VAJIKARANA". As this therapy increases the strength of a man to perform sexual act, like a horse, it is called 'Vajikarana'. ( 'Vaaji'=Horse.)
Increase erection Herbal supplement kit
Increases the hardness,duration of hard erection and prevents premature ejaculation
Vaajikaranamanvicchet purusho nityamatmawan|
Thadaayattou hi dharmarthou preetishcha yasha yevacha ||
Putrasyaayatanam hyetad gunashchaite sutashrayaha |
This means "The person who takes virility therapy after rejuvenation therapy gets offspring. Through these offspring he gains the happiness."
Ayurveda has laid much importance on a male's potency. Charaka
Increase semen kit
Increases the quality and quantity of semen. Increases the sperm count, sperm motility and healthy sperm count.
states the use of aphrodisiacs as mentioned in ayurvedic treatments enhances one's potency by leaps and bounds. These medicines are said to give one the strength and potency of a horse. These treatments are especially useful for aged people. They are said to increase sperm count and sperm motility, and also rectify impotence
Causes for Low Libido (According to AYURVEDA)
Having sex by compulsions with a person whom you do not like.
Anxiety and stress cause low libido.
Eating spicy, salty and hot food increase pitta and destroys SHUKRA (SEMEN) this leading to low libido
Overindulgence in sexual activities leads to SHUKRA KSHAYA (decrease in quantity of semen).
If Vajikara dravyas (herbal preparations to increase lilbido)) are not consumed by such persons regularly ,it may lead to CLIBYA (impotance).
By controlling sexual urges for longer duration leads to VEERYAAVARODHA (Obstruction of semen) and this leads to low LIBIDO.
Some acquire the impotence by birth.